Tuesday, September 29, 2009

update

I am good but not that good - I am just going to post a bunch of pictures and videos! We had a busy but great summer and things are finally slowing down. We went up to see Liz and Bryan the middle of August. Susan came out at the end of the month. Leslie and Tessa came the day Susan was leaving. Needless to say we had a great August!

We knew September was going to be great because Justin was done with the game! We finally got to see him - Jackson and I were both very excited about that. He was able to take 2 weeks off and for part of that we headed to Houston for Emerson's Baptism. I am glad that we were all able to go to help celebrate her special day.

After having a few more days with Justin home it was time for him to head out for a world wind press tour for the game. I think he is visiting 7 countries in 10 days! He is going to need another vacation when he gets back.

Enjoy just a few of the pictures of what we have been up to. I am really going to try to be better and update it as things happen!

No comments: