Monday, March 23, 2009

A little Status Report



Mr Expressions!


You want me to do what?


Ok - as long as I can have more cookie!

Standing in his bed!


As of Saturday, Jackson is 10 months old! I still can’t believe that it has already been 10 months. He is an amazing little boy and is learning something new every day. He has not been early on anything physical (which is fine by me) but he is right where he should be. He has been pulling himself up for a little while, but only when holding on to someone’s hands. The little man is starting to realize that he can use anything stable to pull himself up. When I went in to get him from his morning nap he was standing in his crib! Needless to say he was very proud, and doing a little dance. He is crawling like crazy and is getting faster all the time.

He is still a very happy little boy. He is always smiling, laughing and babbling! He seems very interested in speaking. He has mama down and is pretty good at saying dada. Now we have him working on “kitty” and is getting closer to being able to actually say it. There have been a couple of times that he has tried to mimic what is said to him - sometimes getting pretty close! I think we are in trouble once he actually starts talking because he is a VERY vocal little guy!


We have been trying to give him more table food and he seems to quite enjoy it. Even though he still only has his bottom 2 teeth he is pretty good chewing up what we give him. If he sees me eating something he comes right over to try it. One of his favorites is if he sees me with a banana - he comes over as fast as possible and will eat the entire thing if I let him. I posted a video of the little monkey!

That is a little bit of what is going on in our life!

No comments: